We will use your information in the following ways:
- To carry out a contract between you and us:
- If you choose to sign up for an account on our website, to provide you with this account
- to fulfil and deliver any order that you place with us
- to provide you with a receipt
- to protect and defend our legal rights
- Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal data:
- to monitor our website, including data to help us provide information and layouts in the most effective manner
- to ensure we provide the most efficient customer experience for you and better understand your needs as a browser and customer.
- to analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services and your experience
- to enable Kali Stileman Publishing to manage customer service interactions with you whether this be over the phone, by email or letter
- to manage competitions that you have entered e.g. let you know you’ve won a competition
We don’t share you information with any third parties.
- We will keep your data for direct marketing until you no longer consent. You can opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will assess all data regularly and after a period of time will delete your personal information.
- You have the right to request to be informed of all the personal data we hold on you at any time
- You have the right to request changes or updates to your data at any time. You can email us or use our online contact for to request this.